Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 19:07:24 -0800

>Saw this info from HLJ.

<snip>

>"The GM Custom (as seen in Gundam 0083) is, in the Gundam universe, the
>mass-produced version of the Alex NT-1, though there is no "official"
>reference to this. "
>http://209.238.147.238/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?BAN71691
>
>And the GM Custom's backpack looks very similar to the NT-1's.
>
>Could this be possible?

Whoever wrote it probably based the statement off the fact that the new
SD G Generation Zero GM Custom kit was a retooled kit of the old SD NT1
"Alex" Gundam due to the similarity of body parts.

Eddie

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid
=-gundam-&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=25" not "userid"