-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Mon, 03 Jan 2000 18:17:50 -0800

At 18:20 1/2/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello all, I just recently got my hands on the 0080 1/144 RGM-79GS Space
>Commando kit. In the booklit, it has a picture of a kinda wierd looking
>orange and white GM. Can anyone clue me in on this version?

It's the RGM-79L GM Light Armor. (The model number isn't given, but the
katakana in the box to the left of the GM's head says "RA-I-TO
A-A-MA-A") It's one of the Kunio Ohkawara Mobile Suit Variations (MSV)
and, insofar as I know, there are no actual specs for it.

As an approximation, I'd say take the vanilla GM specs, subtract 10% of the
mass and adjust the thrust-to-mass ratio and its derivatives accordingly....

-Z-