Sun, 2 Jan 2000 12:53:24 -0500

>How does everyone feel about the new ZZ kit? Has anyone built one yet to
>give a brief review? How much is it going for in the US Shops?
>Gus Jae
>gusjae@channel1.com

Well I have bought the kit but havn't had time to build it yet since I've been
working on my Dom for a month now. Anyways I bought it for 40 dollars in a
local import store in the US. From the looks of this kit, it keeps is original
blocky,and somewhat clumsy look. It doesn't seem to have as much detail I've
come to expect and truthfully I kinda regret buying this kit.

- Roger