Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 01 Jan 2000 14:52:22 +0800

        In the Alex manual, there is one diorama where they show the NT-1
facing off against a Zaku ala the scene in 0080.

        The Zaku is what I'm interested in.. The shield on its right
shoulder is a curved, FZ version, as far as I can see. (I'm looking at a
scan by ehobbyland on ebay.. =) And the elbow pad looks different from a
normal Zaku II F/J. Unfortunately, the legs are hidden.

        Can anyone with the manual see whether that's a possible future MG
Zaku II FZ release, or is it a modified MG Zaku II F/J?