Felix Wong (wongkin@pilot.msu.edu)
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 19:23:53 -0800

Thanks guys for helping me out. I decided to order from HLJ after finding
out it carries it. I also want to order some Generation G-zero kits, which
kits did you gus ordered? I have my eyes on Z-Gundam, Kampfer, Mk-II, Bound
Dog and the new RX-78 right now.

BTW, how is the new BB Gundam manual? I stopped buying BB after the entire
line become Musha. Does it still have the comic in the back of the manual?

I also notice that everybody is very satisfy with their servie. So how long
did you guys usually waited for your orders?

Felix