Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 03:01:14 -0800

>At 09:11 12/31/1999 +1300, you wrote:
> >Full official title
> >Kidou Senshi Gundam - Giren no Yabou - Zeon no Keifu
> >Mobile Suit Gundam - Giren's Greed - The Zeon Lineage*
>
>If I were translating this, I'd called it either LEGACY OF ZEON or ZEON
>HERITAGE.
>
>Both are actually a bit misleading, since it's the ZABI FAMILY and not Zeon
>per se whose legacy or heritage is at the heart of things.

Hmm, I think both "legacy" and "heritage" are not accurate (literal or
otherwise) translations. "Lineage" is closer actually, as I believe the
word was probably meant to represent the MS development chart/family tree
of Zeon.

>And please stop using styled text when posting to the list. It screws
>things up terribly and blows archives to all to hell. In order to "quote"
>your message, I had to copy it to Notepad (which strips off the styling)
>and then use the "Paste As Quotation" to put it back into the reply.

What e-mail software do you use? I use Eudora and it never gives me any
grief with styled text. Or maybe it's just that the Mac is a superior
platform... ;)

Eddie

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid
=-gundam-&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25