-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:27:31 -0800

At 09:11 12/31/1999 +1300, you wrote:
>Full official title
>Kidou Senshi Gundam - Giren no Yabou - Zeon no Keifu
>Mobile Suit Gundam - Giren's Greed - The Zeon Lineage*

If I were translating this, I'd called it either LEGACY OF ZEON or ZEON
HERITAGE.

Both are actually a bit misleading, since it's the ZABI FAMILY and not Zeon
per se whose legacy or heritage is at the heart of things.

And please stop using styled text when posting to the list. It screws
things up terribly and blows archives to all to hell. In order to "quote"
your message, I had to copy it to Notepad (which strips off the styling)
and then use the "Paste As Quotation" to put it back into the reply.

You appear to be using Netscape Communicator, so I can't advise you how to
turn off the styling, other than to look for "plain text" and "HTML"
message options and select whatever options will enable the former and
disable the latter.

-Z-