Nemus (nemus@tiscalinet.it)
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:55:17 +0100

-Z- wrote:

> At 11:16 12/29/1999 +0100, you wrote:
> >The new MS Era changed Zion to Zeon? What about Captain Zion then?
>
> Him, too. They retouched the picture to give it more colors and contrast
> and redid the lettering of the "on-screen" logo.
>
> They still use the "Z" from Z Gundam, though.
>
> -Z-

If they retouched that, I hope they retouched the "zieck Zion" on the
Zaku near the Liberty Statue.

--
Vincenzo

Kirsty - "Who are you?"
Pinhead - "Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to
some. Angels to others. You solved the box, we came. Now you must come
with us, taste our pleasures."
Kirsty - "Please, go away. Leave me alone."
Pinhead - "Oh, no tears please, it's a waste of good suffering."