Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:29:21 +0000

In message <19991228214413.32898.qmail@hotmail.com>, Chris Beilby
<cbeilby@hotmail.com> writes
>...and I have an announcement. Gundam MUSH will be open to the public on
>March 1st, 2000, come hell, high water, or colony drop.

        Welcome back...! I'm glad to hear about the MUSH. I do have one
slight problem, though, I'm going to be on holiday and probably out of
net access at the end of March - will that cause any problems? (I
realize its a bit early, but I guess its best to let you know now and
not the day before I go... ^_^)
        Meanwhile, guess I'd better dust off the ol' character stats...

Everyones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |