Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:14:44 -0500

>Can anyone explain what the storyline of Gundam Battle Master I & II for the
>psx?

 I do wonder why they didn't use the already popular personalities from the original Gundam series... why did they have to put their own characters as pilots in there?
Sayang... kung nagkataon... nandoon sana si Hamaan... =(

>What are the pilot's story? Who is that Sexy girl piloting the Psycho Mark
>III ? What's her story?

 Are you sure it's a girl? j/k ^^ Anyways, ang cute ni Honey B. 'no (yung pilot ng ZZ)?

>And in GBM II, who piloted that Hydra Gundam? It looks like an older version
>of the my characters' companion...

 Hydra Gundam? How do you bring that one out?

>Lastly, I've never seen the Psycho Gundam Mark III on any gundam book or in
>Zeta MS Variations... did it just come out on this game? Who made the MS
>designs in this game?

>Who's the guy saying, BINGO, OVERHEAT & WELCOME IN GLORY TO THE WINNER? He's
>annoying but he's somewhat cool.

 Um... baka si Stalker, from G Gundam ^^;

-Veilchen