Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 08:08:58 -0500

>> Man, I dont think Ive ever seen anyone overanalyze an anime like this! ;)
>
>I'm a newbie, and yes, it is somewhat daunting to see such conversations
>taking place. And when it comes to conversations about weapons, Minovsky
>particles and how they apply to the general science of the Gundam world, I'm
>even more lost.
>
>Jojo

 We've all gotta start somewhere, right? I can't say that I'm still a newbie, but honestly, I'd have to admit that I too get a little lost when everyone's talking about UC stuff. But for one thing, I haven't seen a single UC series... but hey, that's what this ML is for. This is for all Gundam fans, whether new or... uhm... experienced. If you're curious about something, don't hesitate to ask. That way, you learn more about about the Gundam series you haven't seen, and your interest in "Gundam" is further developed.

-Veilchen