Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:59:28 +0800

Can anyone explain what the storyline of Gundam Battle Master I & II for the
psx?

What are the pilot's story? Who is that Sexy girl piloting the Psycho Mark
III ? What's her story?

And in GBM II, who piloted that Hydra Gundam? It looks like an older version
of the my characters' companion...

Lastly, I've never seen the Psycho Gundam Mark III on any gundam book or in
Zeta MS Variations... did it just come out on this game? Who made the MS
designs in this game?

Who's the guy saying, BINGO, OVERHEAT & WELCOME IN GLORY TO THE WINNER? He's
annoying but he's somewhat cool.