Trent (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 20:19:42 +0000

Can they make new Gundam DVDs 5.1 dolby as a minimum?? I am sure this
is not a redicously request...... turn A, may be??
0083 was a typo - I meant 0080. Japanese and English edition, it is
official (Emotions, not Sunrise - are they samething?). I was thrilled
when I saw the language selection. The book inside is in
Japanese...... I thought this was an (bold) attempt to hit into the
european market (why bothermaking a english version while the USA market
is small and a relatively low demand in Japan - pokemon).
Thank you all!