Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 12:09:03 -0800

>2, The translation of the Gundam 0083 (dvd) is brillant.

Which edition is this? The recently released Chinese sub version or...?

>Are there
>any ways to persuade them to make DTS or 5.1 dolby digital??

<snip>

Sunrise knows Gundam fans will gobble up any re-release in a new format and
probably won't bother with spending the production cost to remaster the
soundtrack...

>3, Anyone played the SD Knight Gundam RPG for the snes?? Are there
>any translation patches or guides??

Have you checked www.gamefaqs.com? It's a Q... not a G BTW.

Eddie

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid
=-gundam-&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25