Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 14:05:54 EST

>From: Trent <dchunghk@netvigator.com>

>DTS movies are unpopular, why is that? Is the cost of production so
>much higher?

I dunno, over here the US cost of Apollo 13 is
about 30$ I liked the movie, but damn, most of
my DVD titles are under 20$ this one costs the
same as 2 regular movies, even "The Matrix" so
I have the Matrix, and am getting Apollo 13 in
a while, but I have waited for 2 years now, it
only went up a few dollars, not down.. damn...

>It is impossible in the case of Gundam (Except turn A - I
>am able to cry), but majority of the movies that are on DVD, are
>recent...... Shame.
>Thank you Paul

Your Welcome.