Trent (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 18:49:29 +0000

Typo here..... oops.
I meant the 0080 series, but the same apply (1989 sunrise). How about
turn A?? Is there anyway to persuade them? Although I have not got the
DVD (7800 yen!! - gosh I am about to faint!), it is new. However, they
are scenes on the DVD which I have never seen before. The 0083 is
coming out on DVD 25/1!! Do anyone know what is coming up next? Care
to take a guess?
DTS movies are unpopular, why is that? Is the cost of production so
much higher? It is impossible in the case of Gundam (Except turn A - I
am able to cry), but majority of the movies that are on DVD, are
recent...... Shame.
Thank you Paul