Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:34:34 EST

>From: Trent <dchunghk@netvigator.com>

>Since I am new here, please help me with the following:

Ok...

>1, Are there any Gundam games that work for bleem!?? I can't even
>run the video for Generation-0.

Well I got Gundam Battle Master to run on it, and
there used to be more titles that ran under it, I
believe they changed something in the engine some
time recently, and now are re-certifying a few of
the titles because all of them don't work now.

>2, The translation of the Gundam 0083 (dvd) is brillant. Is that the
>reason why they choose not to produce better
>quality sound?? A movie like "Babe" has DTS while Gundam don't??

Well unfortunately 0083 was produced a decade before
"Babe" so you're lucky to get 2ch, most TV back then
was still in MONO, with Stereo "where available" so
if the original is only 2ch, then the DVD will be a
2ch as well. This will be true of any title this old.

>3, Anyone played the SD Knight Gundam RPG for the snes?? Are there
>any translation patches or guides??

Sorry I'm PC bound, maybe the others will know.

Paul