Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 00:15:11 +0800

Lim Jyue wrote:

> At 12:29 12/26/1999 -0800, you wrote:
> >Since nobody can help me out with an online store, can someone in Singapore
> >tell me where they sell this book? My friend went there for Christmas and
> >maybe she can helps me out. Please reply before the end of this week. Thank
> >you
>
> Best place for these books.. ask you friend to go Takashimaya
> Kinokuniya or the Bugis Junction Kunokuniya (IIRC, Ink2). Very few shops
> here sell these books.

I just checked out the two Kinokuniya book stores today. No signs of MS
Era 0099 on the shelves. You proably have to do a special order for it.
The few copies of Gundam Model Perfect Catalogue V2.0 that I saw last
week at both outlets were sold out already. Currently avaliable at the
Bugis Junction Kino is the MSV Collection File (In Space).

Jorge