MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 08:11:13 EST

In a message dated 12/28/99 2:46:38 AM Central Standard Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

<< I sure hope the new Gundam Model Perfect Catalog ver 2.0 is not done like
 this...

I got the new catalogue and I think it is actually very good. Now I can
actually get a look at any of the old kits beforeI buy them. Some actually
turned out good, like the 1/100 Gog. Last night I went to an old local hobby
shop I hadn't been to in years and to my suprise they carried Gundams, and
Gordams too. Imagine my laughter when I saw the Full Armor RX-93. But the
interesting thing was when I mentioned the PG Zeta, the store owner said he
had heard it was coming out in February. Does anyone have any further info
on the Zeta?

Jason