Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:06:34 EST

>From: MS06ZAK@aol.com

>Hey Eddie, I was wondering if you could help me with something. I got a
>set of ZZ VCD's but I don't know how to get them to play. Any suggestions?
>
>Jason

Jason, standard disclaimer, I'm not Eddie but,
I play VCDs all the time. Two ways I play them
are on my DVD player, which understands VCD, or
I play them on my laptop using the MPEG player
from Xing. You can look them up at Xingtech:

http://www.xingtech.com/video/mpeg/player/

I got the player when I bought their encoder to
make MPEGs, MP3s, and VCDs, and that ships with
the player too, but for 29$ the player only one
is a good investment. You can also get the 30
day trial until you get something else.

There are some other players on shareware.com
but since I haven't used them, I can't say if
they are good or bad.

Paul