Sun, 26 Dec 1999 17:50:57 -0800 (PST)

--- Felix Wong <wongkin@pilot.msu.edu> wrote:

> Since nobody can help me out with an online store,
> can someone in Singapore tell me where they sell
this
> book?

Try Asahiya Bookstore in US:

http://www.asahiyausa.com/

in which you'll need to inquire by email. I can assure
you that Asahiya is a very sizable Japanese bookstore
w/ branches worldwide. You'll have no problem getting
MS Era 0099 from them. Its branch in Hong Kong, e.g.,
has MS Era as well as all the latest Gundam books on
sale, and they do customer special order so you won't
miss anything. Just ask them, and they'll have it for
you.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/