Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 19:48:39 -0500

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999 06:11:02 -0800 (PST) henwee <henwee@yahoo.com> wrote:
>this isnt related to gundam, but does anyone know what
>macross reaction/reactive/watsitsname missiles are really
>about ? are they nuclear weapons, or some fancy new
>zentraedi technology?

Yes, they are nulcear missiles, from what I understand.

>oh and, wat kind of weapons in gudam can be comparable in
>power to such weapons ?
>
>-henwee

Any other kind of nuke that has comparable yield, and maybe the mega-particle guns. The missiles used in most of the original Macross had a yield of about 200 kilotons if this helps.

If you would like some more technical info, go to:

http://www.3dgamedev.com/robotech/ReferenceGuide.html

It is a unofficial reference guide for the Robotech series, but most of the technical info for the Macross portion is taken directly from Macross sourcebooks. It is a very good site, even though the updates aren't coming as frequently as they used to.

Roland