-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 12:53:37 -0800

At 04:13 12/26/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Ok, not much evidence here, but Char looks into Amuro's
>jeep on Side 6, and says is brake is off, and its in gear, then
>has Lalah pull the jeep out of the mud, he has an awful lot
>of knowledge for someone who can't drive.

As a MS pilot, Char would have some engineering training that would allow
him to spot things like a set or unset brake and an engaged or unengaged
gear train. I'm familiar with several transmission systems myself -- spur,
belt, synchromesh and planetary -- but that doesn't mean I'm qualified to
operate them.

-Z-