Thu, 23 Dec 1999 19:52:58 CST

Hi everyone,

I lied. I said I'd take a break from working on The Mecha Domain for a few
weeks, but I couldn't help myself. So what could I do to make up for that
little white lie? Give you more stuff.

In addition to my new email address (god_of_gundams@hotmail.com), I now have
new sections for Heavy Metal L-Gaim and Metal Armor Dragonar up now...
please note that these areas will be under heavy construction over the
coming months. Plus a few other new tidbits... check the "What's New?"
section to see what else there is.

Be back after the first of the year with more new stuff!

Hope everyone out there has a Merry Christmas, Happy Late Hannukah, or
whatever else... and a relatively painless New Year's. And no last-minute
Christmas shop-lifting, you crazies! ^_^

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin