Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:47:14 -0500

On Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:03:14 -0500 Kaworu Nagisa <17thangel@tokyo-3.com> wrote:

>>And you haven't seen any of the UC universe? That's where most of the best stories are! And some of the best moral lessons. Although granted, I've only seen 12 episodes of X and 2 episodes of Endless Waltz from alternate timelines.
>
> G Gundam's nice... usually associated with Dragonball Z, but it has a touch of silliness that makes it so un-Dragonball-like. As for the story, I like it better than Gundam Wing... not that I was able to completely understand GW, I missed a lot of episodes.

I'll reserve full judgement until I see it, if I see it. Gundam Wing I'll watch on CN before buying the tapes. And I'll continue to get X as I find the tapes. Call me crazy, but I actually like that series. Guess I like a post-apocalyptic story.

>>By this time, the Titans have been wiped out, and >deservedly so.
>
> So, does this mean Londo Bell was existent only after the Titans have been wiped out?

Well, as Bright Noah leads Londo Bell and he was a member of the AEUG during Zeta and Double Zeta, and Londo Bell didn't come about until after he returned to the Fed forces, I'd say yes, Londo Bell came into existence after the Titans were long dead and gone.

>>I believe Hamaan was taken out of the picture in Double Zeta, but I may be wrong as I have yet to see any of that series. But I don't remember seeing her in CCA.
>
> But they say Hamaan first appeared at near the end of Z, then was in ZZ, and died at the end of ZZ.
>
>-Veilchen

Which supports what I said. CCA took place a few years after ZZ (in 0092 or 0093, can't remember exactly which, but I think it was 0092).

Roland