Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:03:14 -0500

>And you haven't seen any of the UC universe? That's where most of the best stories are! And some of the best moral lessons. Although granted, I've only seen 12 episodes of X and 2 episodes of Endless Waltz from alternate timelines.

 G Gundam's nice... usually associated with Dragonball Z, but it has a touch of silliness that makes it so un-Dragonball-like. As for the story, I like it better than Gundam Wing... not that I was able to completely understand GW, I missed a lot of episodes.

>>2) Are the Titans a friend of Londo Bell?
>By this time, the Titans have been wiped out, and >deservedly so.

 So, does this mean Londo Bell was existent only after the Titans have been wiped out?

>I believe Hamaan was taken out of the picture in Double Zeta, but I may be wrong as I have yet to se any of that series. But I don't remember seeing her in CCA.

 But they say Hamaan first appeared at near the end of Z, then was in ZZ, and died at the end of ZZ.

-Veilchen