Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 23:29:13 -0500

>The Londo Bell was a fleet of the Feds whose main mission was pretty much
>like the Titan's in Zeta, which is to wipe out the rouge Zeons in space,
>except that they carried out their mission in a more humane manner.

 Um... I haven't watched any of the UC series... what do the Zeons do that Londo Bell is tasked to wipe them out?
And given this...
1) In SRW, is Zeon affiliated with DC? How about the Titans? What are the main "enemy" factions in SRW?
What is the "Inspector" incident?
2) Are the Titans a friend of Londo Bell?
3) Are Hamaan and Scirocco allies or enemies? Rivals?

>Bright Noah is the head of the Londo Bell Fleet and the only reason why it
>is used in SRW is because it is quite convenient to use it, and it fits into
>the storyline of SRW well without much making up to do.

 If that's the case, then is Bright the big boss? But you mentioned Londo Bell being a "Fed fleet", therefore, who heads the higher power/Feds? Are the DC and Zeon goals the same?

-Veilchen