Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:16:50 -0500

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:53:58 -0800 (PST) Nightingale <msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com> wrote:
>--- Lim Jyue <lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg> wrote:
>

>Remember the scene in the OVA when Kampfer pumped a
>couple of shotgun rounds to NT-1's additional armor
>and nothing happened? Misha would conlude that the
>head vulcan will be useless, too...
>

>=====
>Nightingale
>http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/

Heh. I just finished rewatching the 4th episode of 0080. Your right. Then again, most head vulcans (at least early ones) in Gundam seem useless except for attacking soft targets like infantry and non-hardened buildings or as a distraction to MS pilots.

BTW, was it just me or did Misha seem to be carrying 2 bazookas and 1 shotgun at one point, but then use a shotgun later on the Alex after dropping his first one? I could swear he dropped the shotgun after shooting up some of the colony defense forces.

Roland