MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:36:20 EST

In a message dated 12/22/99 3:35:29 AM Central Standard Time,
jravelo2@pacific.net.ph writes:

<< >
> --- Danny Kim <danny@lookfx.com> wrote:
>
> > By the way, I just saw Ltd MG RX-78-2 Casval edition
> > on ehobbyland.com. I didn't
> > know it was metal plated version.
>
> http://www.ehobbyland.com/MG-CharGundam.html

 I think I'll go off to one corner and drool...that kit looks real nice.

Just one odd note, if this mecha is from an alternate timeline in which
Caspar joins the Federation, why is he wearing a Zeon Uniform. Also this is
extremely crappy of Bandai since that is the same Char figure that comes with
the Plated MG MS-06S. So it is literally only a repaint. No new weapons or
gimmicks at all.

Jason