Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:12:03 +800

> One could almost spin some sort of airy theory about the Kaempfer being
>created at the California Base by the same engineers who made the Ifrit,
>lugged into space by the base's fleeing staff, and fobbed off on the Cyclops

>Team after it was ditched at Granada. Judging from its performance inside
>the colony, it seems like it was designed for ground combat anyway...
>-- Mark

unit. And yes, I agree with the idea that it could make a fast getaway by jettisoning
its weapons after use. It was a perfect terror weapon in that respect, but
its main weakness seems to be that it was unable to deal with heavy weapons
itself. One would have expected it to be heavier in armor, but then, heavy
armor would have negated its speed.
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter