Tue, 21 Dec 1999 21:08:39 -0500

> IIRC, we do definitely see the Kampfer discard its Sturmfaust after
>using it on the poor Fed MSes. I think it is rather cheap to produce
>Sturmfausts -- pretty much just a hollow tube made out of scrap metal should
>be sufficient.

Nope the the Sturmfausts/panzerfaust were more than that just a hllow tube:

http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/8172/pzf100cut.gif

And yes though they were easy to make, but think of the problems with a Zaku,
not only is a Zaku not very maneuverable but sturmfausts DO take up room and
MS's aren't soldiers, the need room to move, and with 2 sturmfausts a close
range shot will take a Zaku out as well as its enemy.

- Roger