Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:42:25 -0800

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> I just got HLJ's newest update in my email and it describes their new
> features. The details are also posted on the site. An items description now
> has skill level, what is required to build the kit. I like these new features
> a lot.
>
> Also, has anyone built the MG ZZ Gundam kit, yet? Its out now, isn't it?

Yes, it's out. I got it last week with new GM's. Looks like I'm gonna need couple
of weekends to finish this thing.
May be sometime next year, since it's not that interesting. It looks pretty much
like old 1/100 ZZ. Some what disappointing
since I was expecting big improvement. Well, I never like ZZ anyway.

Dan