Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:10:08 -0500 (EST)

Vince Leon wrote:
> That was probably the plan for the Cyclops team, but I could not see all
> the Kampfers being destroyed after being used. With that kind of
> acceleration it would serve a better purpose as an interceptor and for
> hit-n-run tactics.

Yeah a little strange that an advanced MS was designed to be discarded.

New question: in the UC world, did the Kampfer has any descendents? Did
it make any cameo in any other OYW events (I guess manga is the only arena
for more Kampfer stories)? If we have all kinds of Gundam, Zaku, Dom and
Gelgoog variants and descendants, how come a hero MS got it's linage cut
off?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble