Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 01:16:30 +0800

At 01:52 12/21/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>I think so, too. For Zakus and Doms for example, I
>couldn't imagine the pilots bothered to keep the
>launching tubes when they headed home.

        IIRC, we do definitely see the Kampfer discard its Sturmfaust after
using it on the poor Fed MSes. I think it is rather cheap to produce
Sturmfausts -- pretty much just a hollow tube made out of scrap metal should
be sufficient.

>Kampfer serves as the best example, as all of its
>weapons (shot guns, bazookas, panzer fausts) were
>meant to be thrown away for hit and run tactics.

        That leaves the question of what the Kampfer is going to use for
defense on the long trip home...