Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 12:25:45 +0800

At 18:04 12/20/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Yes but later devopment of the the Panzerfaust (the Panzerfaust 150) WAS
>reloadable to up to 10 shots, Unlike the scaled up panzerfaust 60 which was
>just a one hit wonder.

        Actually, to the best of my knowledge, all the Panzerfausts are
reloadable.. it is just that it wasn't really worth the trouble to reload
the Panzerfaust after you shot off the warhead. The idea behind it was a
hard-hitting, cheap anti-tank weapon for the common infantry, and it works.
I guess the same principle applies to the MS' Sturmfausts too.