Sun, 19 Dec 1999 19:10:43 -0500

Mark Simmons wrote:

> Nope, it's about a two-year trip each way (versus eighteen months to
> the asteroid belt). Rapport's Gundam Encyclopedia says that the Zeon
> energy fleet was launched in UC 0070, reached Jupiter in 0072 (setting up
> Axis en route), and returned home in 0074. By the same token, Scirocco
> returns to Earth in 0087 - so he would have made his last visit in 0083.
> And Judo won't return until UC 0093.

Ah, I guess we'd have to assume the Jupiteris left sometime before October
0083. OTOH, it's hard to believe that Delaz would have given up an
opportunity like that - hold the ship hostage or crash it into Earth instead
of a colony. I guess all the pieces just werent in place yet (ie GP02).

    Neil Baumgardner