Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:37:24 -0500

>Wait..wasn't the GM Sniper shown in the 08th MS team the prototype version?
>I'm quite sure that the actual model doesn't need such extensive cooling
>measures for it to operate properly

I think that was the only version, there was a GM Sniper II but thats a
different story altogether. If you watched the episode when the GM Sniper
fires the first shot you hear a lot of people screaming in the backround about
supplying more coolant. And the Have to go to a certain spot to use such beam
Guns.

- Roger