Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 16:20:44 -0500

Um, I was in a hobbyist modeler's shop the other day
looking for clear green paint for my GM visor. Tamiya
has a clear green paint I'm going to try that one coat on
the inside first, then two if that doesn't work.

While checking out sanding papers, I came across one
item that I'd never seen or heard of before

   "Sprue Cutters"

They work far better than the toenail clippers I had been
using, and get way closer to the parts than they or scissors
ever did. I've seen sprue questions come up in the GML
before, but no one ever mentioned these things... am I the
only one who thinks they are great?

Paul