Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 16:07:30 -0500

I just finished watching the complete 0080 Dubbed tape
and Al's father's newspaper is dated January 14th 0080.
This is the paper he is reading as Al gets ready to go to
school. The paper's front page is covered with both the
government figures from the Federation, and Zeon, and
says SUCESS agreement has been reached. The FLAG
behnd the Fed guy says UNT SPACY, with the old Fed
symbol. The other guy has a split flag with a Triangle on
the Left, pointing towards the right, it has two stripes on
in, and there are three stars on the far right of the stripe
on top. I'm ASSUMING this is the new flag for the Zeon
republic after the Zabis are gone.

Any comments, anybody think I'm reaching here, or have
evidence to the contrary.

Paul