Sun, 19 Dec 1999 12:01:24 -0500 (EST)

Neil Baumgardner wrote:
> At any rate, I havent seen this episode yet, so can anyone shed some
> light on this: are GM Snipers seen just standing on their own?

Yes. The GM Sniper (note singular, all we have seen is the one and only),
after shooting at a ship (don't want to spoil it for u :) with all the
hoses and tanks etc, it ran in the forest for over 6 minutes (according
to the conversation), clearly unattached and unhosed. It then shoot at
the Asparas 3, still unhosed.

So what's the deal with cooling? I won't offer any speculation here. My
guess is just as bad as yours.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble