Sun, 19 Dec 1999 08:51:49 -0800 (PST)

--- Neil Baumgardner <nbaumgardner@phillips.com>
wrote:

> At any rate, I havent seen this episode yet, so can
> anyone shed some light on
> this:
> are GM Snipers seen just standing on their own?

Yes they are. For firing a continuous shot which
requires a constant supply of energy, GM Sniper's
generator is required to be cooled and refueled via
external cables (in episode 11, those cables are from
the Big Tray class land battleship/mobile command
post); However, for a single, less powerful shots
(like those by Gundam's beam rifles, but still more
powerful), GM Sniper can do it w/o the external
cables.

Go visit NA's GM Sniper page again. hope it helps:

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/machines/08MST/Feds/M_Suit/GM_Sniper/GM_Sniper.html

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/