Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:10:02 -0500

.

>The second Gelgoog is the one which appeared destroyed in 08th MS Team.
>A few weeks/months ago someone questioned the appearance of Gelgoogs on
>Earth. Now it seems there is a reasonable explanation.

In 08th MS Team: Last Resort, there was a totally destroyed gelgoog I figured
it was crashed either a battle near earth's atmoshpere, a group covering the
children of the Zeon or it was in the escape pod. But in 08th MS team the
Gelgoog was never used except to make hot water for the kids.......

- Roger