Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:26:15 -0500 (EST)

Paul Fields wrote:
> Does anyone have an idea how to make the GM's head
> visor transparent green... The visor that comes with
> the kit is clear, with no coloring.

That's not how I remember it... It's clear? That means I can do a diff
color than GM Command, cool.

Anyway, if you want green, go for the Gunze transparent green, it's very
easy to handle, paint 1 layer (on the inside) to make it pale green, a
second layer to make it a darker green (still transparent).

> engagement rings, and is on her third wedding ring.
> I won't tell you guys how many dishes she's broke,
> but I am protective of my models/camera/laptop for
> good reason.

Is her wedding ring more expensive than your PG? ;)

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble