Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:07:34 EST

>From: Mark Simmons <scorpio@best.com>

> I think you should be happy she's interested enough to play with 'em -
>that's what all the articulation is for, after all. It's only a model. :-)
>
>-- Mark

Actually it was THE FIRST kit I have built since
my 0080 GM Space type back in '95, so this was 3
hours of work for the MG kit, and 4 years of new
model expectation...

There is a lot of performance anxiety about the PG
Gundam, and the wife tipped over the parts bin last
night, it contained all of the head parts which I
had just taken back apart after a test fitting. I
decided I have to test fit, sand, and paint this
one which is more than I have ever done for a kit.

Intimidated by the PG, I am going back to redo the
GM first, I'll take it apart, sand it, prime it and
paint it with "Bleached Bone White" arms legs and
head, and I'll have "Blood Angel Red" for the feet
and torso section. Once I finish redoing the GM. I
will begin working on the PG Gundam again, why did
they make you do the head wiring first?

Does anyone have an idea how to make the GM's head
visor transparent green... The visor that comes with
the kit is clear, with no coloring.

And if I seem overprotective, Anne, my lovely wife
has lost her wallet twice in the last month, making
us recall all our important cards, she has lost four
engagement rings, and is on her third wedding ring.
I won't tell you guys how many dishes she's broke,
but I am protective of my models/camera/laptop for
good reason.

Paul