Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:55:59 EST

>From: "Federico Makabenta" <yenm@iconn.com.ph>

>* Easy to build, no glue required
>* Each figure has a unique transformation mode or exciting weapon action
>* Multi-colored snap together parts
>* Builds a fully articulated action figure

>Knowing how easily these things fall apart after
>a couple of thrashings by kids would make it disappointing

Who needs Parents and Kids...

When I finished my MG RGM-79 kit I showed it
to my wife who chose that time to TEST all the
articulation, (twist, turn, etc) I told her to
be careful with it, and to give it back, when I
got it, the right foot promptly fell off into my
hand.

I told here when I finish the PG Gundam she is
not even getting close to it... why can't she
trash my ARMY of Gashaphon figures... even my
three MSIA figures wouldn't be so bad as to be
killing my models...

Paul