Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 00:12:53 +0800

Hi,

I remember having a ZZ Gundam kit that was complete out of the box. It had a
working core fighter and such.

Don't have it now. My mom must have given it to my cousins.

Anyway, I'm curious as to which Gundam kit this was - as I haven't seen it
since... I remember it being big (relatively big for the time - late 80s to
early 90s approx. - and I collected those matchbox transformers that were
comparitively small) and that was about it. I didn't touch or play with it
too much since I never had a soft spot for it... (I wasn't into the Gundam
then and now... I always liked the Gundam multiverse opponents mechas)

Thanks, not much that I remember currently about it...

Fed