James L. Ravelo II (jravelo2@pacific.net.ph)
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:00:07 +0800

Chaos025@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/15/99 7:31:33 PM Mountain Standard Time,
> BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:
>
> > The Rick Dom MG looks almost excatly like the regular Dom to me.
> > Isn't the Rick Dom supposed to have those long twin fuel tanks and
> > look a little, but noticeable different from the Dom? I was going to
> > get the Rick Dom, but will get the Dom instead, it has more weapons.
>
> You're thinking of the Rick Dom II from 0080, which has the fuel sticks you
> mentioned.

I wish they'd just do that...a MG Rick Dom II from 0080, and this time,
put MORE weapons...my only gripe about the 1/144 Rick Dom II from 0080
was that it only had a conventional bazooka and nothing else.
Poseability wise, I'm not expecting too much because it is FAT and
therefore is expected to have a small range of mobility.