Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:26:11 -0500 (EST)

Curry wrote:
> I have never really had too much trouble with my GP-01. Now my Zeta on the
> other hand likes to fall over and lose it's hands.
>
> Any suggestions on how to keep that from happening? and on keeping the Super
> gundam from falling backwards?

Use a rod to prod it up.

Did the Super Gundam ever stood in gravity situation (on earth or inside a
colony)? I don't remember that. So if SG is strictly a flying suit, then
there's no point in making it stand. A lot of the flying and hovering
suits just look plain uncomfortable standing on their feet. Even the Dom,
looks a lot better when you prod it up in a hovering pose.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble