Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:19:13 -0500

Richard Holman wrote:

> PLEASE do, if they can get them, I'll have to have one, just for the stats
> and counters! If all goes well perhaps we'll see Zeta-Victory in the future.

Well, with 100 MS Stats, I'd have to assume its much more than just the original
series. In fact, based on a quick head count from MS Enyclopedia, and assuming
the start from the beginning, I'd guess the book would contain stats for the
original series, 08th MS Team, 0080 and 0083. Of course that's assuming they
dont go for the MS-Vs, etc. Either that or a selection from all the series (UC
I'd assume). I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'll post to the MZ board
on this to see if he'll reply.

Neil