BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:30:28 EST

In a message dated 12/15/1999 7:35:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

> One big disappointment for me was the Dom, It looked almost perfect since
its

> my Favorite OYW MS but When I bought it one flaw made it kinda annoying,
the

> wrists were way to thin.

  The Rick Dom MG looks almost excatly like the regular Dom to me. Isn't the
Rick Dom supposed to have those long twin fuel tanks and look a little, but
noticeable different from the Dom? I was going to get the Rick Dom, but will
get the Dom instead, it has more weapons.

    Aaron